Saturday, December 11, 2004

Site problems 2

Well, today TMD has suffered its second (and final) site problem with its current webhost. More details on this later, but I'm in the middle of trying to recover my Movable Type installation, which seems to be a problem for that host - who has now dropped my site from functionality with no communication whatsoever. Again.

I'll be posting here for the near future, but all TMD posts are still working over at the original site, just in case you have hyperlinks pointed there. My commenting and trackback functions have been disabled, as has my backend publishing abilities.

I'll be moving to a new host, probably sometime this week, as soon as I get everything recovered, so please bear with me.

To peruse the posts prior to this one, please click here, and you will be taken to the prior post, "
Looking for an internship?" You can then click the links at the top of the posts to scroll through from there on back. The search function is not currently working, so going to Google and adding "site:themediadrop.com" to your query will search the site for any terms you're looking for. If you still can't find something or have another question, please contact me via email at themediadrop@gmail.com.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Tom,

I hope you're crawling into a Cuervo bottle for a litle diversion.

Good luck.

Brad aka Uncle Horns

ps If you aren't don'r worry I'm picking up the slack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home